1. Press refrigerated piecrust to the bacing pan. Bake at 200° for 9 minutes or until piecrust is lightly browned; set aside.
2. Cut off pointed end of garlic bulb; place garlic on a piece of aluminum foil, and drizzle with olive oil. Bake garlic at 200° for 30 minutes; cool. Squeeze pulp from garlic cloves into bottom of baked piecrust.
4. Sprinkle 1/2 cup grated cheese over the garlic.
5. Slice tomatoes, and sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Place on folded paper towels, and let stand 10 minutes. Arrange tomato slices over shredded cheese. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
6. Bake at 180° for 45 minutes or until tart is lightly brown.